- Magebane 2 Windows 7
Review Magebane 2
Magebane 2 is a role game in three dimensions, which can be downloaded for free.
In Magebane 2 three monks are used simultaneously and the aim of the game is to recover the lost Yendor’s amulet. Each of these three monks belongs to a different school of magic.
The skilful player of Magebane 2 will learn to differentiate to which school each of the master magician belongs to and, he will also learn whose specific powers belong to each wizard. Once knowing these abilities the player will use them for himself.
With these magical skills, the player will have to beat the many enemies who will come across throughout the game. With the three magicians’ help, and with each step forward within the game, the player will be getting objects that will increase his strength and skills.
All the actions in this game are seen with “eye bird”, from above. At the very beginning it gets a little hard to handle the commands to control the magicians, but in a few minutes’ time anyone con do it.
In Magebane 2 you will find different magical aspects, you will solve risky situations and you will have to find your own way to get through unharmed and to recover the amulet.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Magebane 2 downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Magebane 2.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Magebane 2 on your PC, you have to download the magebane2_2010_02_03.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Magebane 2 free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.