Review Lost Labyrinth
Lost Labyrinth is an adventure game, developed in a quite imaginative and imaginary, full atmosphere with monsters, charms, monsters and treasures.
This amusing video game offers a great quantity and variety ways for user’s customization. Although the graphs of Lost Labyrinth are not its main quality, this video game maintains a quite extensive and amusing story, in which you can have several hours of amusement arriving at a high addiction level.
Mostly, you will begin in a dungeon with a zenithal light hardly lighting the character chosen by you. Your goal is to find the way out to continue with the adventure, however it won't be so easy, since you will face monsters of the darkness with different powers.
Before beginning the game in Lost Labyrinth, you will be able to choose between more than 50 (fifty) different avatars, assigning your character a great number of attributes divided in categories like magic, bow, shade, sword, etc. once you finish choosing all the features you will be able to begin the adventure of Lost Labyrinth observing your character from the high.
In short, the possibilities and alternatives of game, plus the adventure that waits for you in Lost Labyrinth, will be a perfect excuse to have hours of amusement and entertainment in front of your computer, in quite a mythological and fantastic way.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Lost Labyrinth downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Lost Labyrinth.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of Lost Labyrinth.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Lost Labyrinth on your PC, you have to download the lostlabyrinth_5.3.0.zip file to your Windows and install it.
The lostlabyrinth_5.3.0.zip file is compressed, so you can download 7-zip and unzip the file.
If you want to install the 64-bit version, you will need to download the lostlabyrinth_5.3.0_64x.zip file and install it on your Windows.
The lostlabyrinth_5.3.0_64x.zip file is a compressed file and you need to decompress it. We recommend you download 7-zip to unzip the file.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 5.3.0. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 5.3.0.
- Is Lost Labyrinth free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.