LinCity-NG is a game of strategy in which we are the governor of a city and we should make it to evolve in all social, construction and technology aspects to raise it into a metropolis status.
Isso trata de que quando um novo visitante decida chegar à nossa cidade possa viver tranquilamente enquanto provemos os serviços básicos de eletricidade, água, esgoto, polícia, bombeiros, estações de trem, estações de ônibus, coleta de lixo, escolas, bibliotecas, universidades e mais.
The fundamental objectives of LinCity-NG are summarized in the construction of residential, industry and commerce areas, so that the city's new visitors can have access to them, building their homes, factories and shops. This is a matter of when a new visitor decides to arrive to our city he can live peacefully as we provide the basic services of electricity, water, sewer, police, firemen, train stations, bus stations, garbage collection, schools, libraries, universities and more.
But how could we build all this? In LinCity-NG, we have an initial budget with which we can begin to develop all of these social projects so that more people come to our city and decide to live there. We will receive incoming taxes than we as mayor will charge from the inhabitants.
When we create a service, we must pay the wages of workers who provide it. This is why in the beginning it is recommended austerity and to build the mainly needed to avoid the collapse of our balance. If we finish the budget, LinCity-NG has the option to access a bank loan fund with a significant interest to meet the maintenance requirements and needs of our city.
Our game will finish if there is a negative balance in the mayor’s budget and when there is no access to loans. Otherwise, our management as top leaders of the city bearing the name we want could be immortalized for entire years.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is LinCity-NG downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of LinCity-NG.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install LinCity-NG on your PC, you have to download the LinCity-NG_2_0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.0.
- Is LinCity-NG free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.