Review KooRaRoo Media
KooRaRoo Media is a software that allows streaming our films, music and photos, to any device supporting DLNA.
We usually store all media files in our PC, like movies. This is all right if we want to play these movies in any Windows player, but if we want to do it in any other device, we must copy the files to the device and play them from there. The issue here is that we'll get the duplicated movie in several devices and there is a high probability that the movie might not be played in the new device since the video format does not support it.
With KooRaRoo Media we can simply solve those issues, since we'll install it in our Windows, and we might stream the media files to other devices supporting DLNA, like video game consoles (Play Station, Xbox, Android, iPhone, iPad devices, modern TV, etc).
When the software is launched, we must indicate where we have our media files, and it will explore the selected folders. If movies have files with their information, the software can classify them by genre, director, actors, etc.
Once the software is launched, we can go to our device DLNA (video game console, TV, etc) and search for the server that has created KooRaRoo. As simple as that. We won't have to worry that the movie codec is supported by our device, since KooRaRoo Media is in charge of transcoding the movie so that it is supported by the player device.
For example, if we have backups on our DVDs, these will have multiple .VOB files. KooRaRoo will play those .VOB files as one, so it will look like the original DVD has been played. If we have a DVD copy in the ISO format, we might as well play it without having to do anything else.
A feature to highlight is the possibility to enable parental control, in such a way that only the movies classified as “Aimed at young audiences” are visible at the server.
We can enable subtitles and stream multiple devices at once.
The software is in Spanish and paid. We have a totally functional version for 14 days, so we can evaluate if the software meets our needs.
There is no question that this software is perfect to begin streaming quickly, with no complicated settings or the need to have considerable knowledge of IT.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is KooRaRoo Media downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of KooRaRoo Media.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install KooRaRoo Media on your PC, you have to download the KooRaRooMedia-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.5.0.
- Is KooRaRoo Media free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.
- KooRaRoo Media home
- Dennis Volodomanov
- Operating Systems
- Windows 11
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7