Kindle is a free software to read e-books from any media.
Kindle is the software developed by Amazon to read ebooks that are published on its platform. Supports MOBI and AZW formats and also allows the reading of PDF, DOC, RTF, and TXT PCR.
No need to have a physical reader Kindle to enjoy e-books because the application can be installed on almost all operating systems. So you can enjoy a huge amount of ebooks on the PC, the Mac, on your smartphone and tablet.
The most striking of Kindle is that your account is synchronized with all devices which run the application. So, when you download a book it appears in all media where you have installed the Kindle app. You can even start reading a digital book on your computer and continue reading in the smartphone while traveling.
Kindle synchronizes the last page you have read, bookmarks that you have used, the notes you wrote in the books and underlined that have applied, all these features are always present in any device where you install the software.
With one click you can download in Kindle, a significant number of free e-books and view free first chapters of books to know if you want to buy.
And with Kindle you can choose the background color of the page, the font size of the books as well as the contrast and brightness of the page. Just dive for the application and choose the options that best suit you to read all your favorite books anywhere and with all amenities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Kindle downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Kindle.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Kindle on your PC, you have to download the KindleForPC-installer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Kindle free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to Kindle?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.