Ketarin is a gratuitous program of free download that will verify if there are new versions of the programs that we have installed in our computer.
With only filling a small form that includes the name, download link, category and destination directory where we have harboured the program, Ketarin will locate via internet if exists some type of available upgrade.
We have two options as for upgrades activation:
- Manual activation by means of the search of the file of the program in our computer, including all the data of the program.
- Automatic activation of upgrades every time that we execute the program. Ketarin will execute quietly every time that Windows starts and we won't realize its existence until, when we execute a program that requires upgrade, it will send us a small sound and visual alarm that offers us the possibility to upgrade one or more programs.
It has a simple and intuitive interface where it organizes all the necessary articles to have the entire information possible about the programs that we have added: Category, last upgrade date, download progress and program’s name.
With Ketarin, the security is something very important: With a data encrypting and an integrated antivirus, the privacy and the security are guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ketarin downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Ketarin.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Ketarin free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.