- KeePass Windows 10
KeePass is an excellent password manager to store all your passwords and check on them any time you like.
Nowadays we have to remember lots of passwords. To access our e-mail, the bank page, the FTP, etc. You can always use the same key for every site but you are running the risk that if anybody found out your key he or she would gain access to all sites.
It is better to have a key for very site, but remembering them all is not easy. That’s what KeePass is for, to help us store all our keys in an encrypted data base. KeePass is very simple and practical. You can add the passwords of your sited and store them, or you can create a random password for every of your sites.
To access KeePass you only have to memorize one password and this way you’ll get all your passwords without needing to remember them all.
Surely a great program for any user.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is KeePass downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of KeePass.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install KeePass on your PC, you have to download the KeePass-2.45-Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.45.
- Is KeePass free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to KeePass?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.