JkDefrag GUI is an agile and efficient defrag tool for your computer, that besides offers a lot of configuration and running possibilities.
When running JkDefrag GUI, you will see an opened window with lots of tabs, each one offering you a different function to make this a useful and flexible tool. Among them you will find: General, in which you will give orders to this applicative to do its job, according to the indicated action and depuration level, and also the unit that you wish to be registered and its running speed.
JkDefrag GUI gives you the programming option. With this tab that says Programmer, you will have the advantage of projecting a future defrag process, with the possibility of selecting the time, date, time space and days that you wish to, or, a complete programmer to a simple defrag tool.
If you wish to close he application, to hear some noise when it finishes the defrag process, to erase data from disk space that is not being used or to run the clean option before defragging, you can do it in Option tab which offers all these possibilities.
These are only some of lots of options offered JkDefrag GUI to your comfort.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is JkDefragGUI downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of JkDefragGUI.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is JkDefragGUI free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Are there alternatives and programs similar to JkDefragGUI?
- Yes, here you can see similar programs and alternatives.