JFShadowWarrior is a shooter video game based on ninjas.
Actually, JFShadowWarrior is strictly a port that allows increasing the resolution and improving the graphic quality of the Shadow Warrior game.
The game is set in a world of ninjas: Lo Wang is a killer ninja who, despite being quite young, is a shadow warrior. In Japan, every company had a guardian, a negotiator, someone always on the look for danger: a shadow warrior.
Lo Wang worked for a business conglomerate, Zilla that was in charge of running all the main companies. By having so much power, it became corrupted and so Lo Wang discovered Zilla’s corporation evil plan against the Japanese government: to destroy it by bringing creatures from the dark side.
Lo Wang is a man of honor so he steps aside, but in JFShadowWarrior, Zilla considers you are either with it or against it, so Zilla decides to hunt down the shadow warrior Lo Wang.
JFShadowWarrior allows up to 8 simultaneous players. This game is recommended for all fans of shooter games and for those who want an Eastern war setting to entertain themselves playing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is JFShadowWarrior downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of JFShadowWarrior.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is JFShadowWarrior free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.