HyperCam captures different actions from Windows screen and saves them to a file.
HyperCam is a free trial software program which can capture images from Windows screen and record sounds from Windows desktop.
HyperCam is a useful software especially for teachers or professionals who create tutorials or product demonstrations.
It is veryappropriate to use this program when you want to explain how to develop an action, step by step, as HyperCam records all actions on the screen in a .avi format video file.
This software is also useful for bloggers who create tutorials or give some advice on blogs and want to show what they post with all the movements and sounds. It can be captured full screen or only certain parts of an image.
HyperCam interface is small in size and it has six tabs from where you can define what options would you like to use. The user can edit and personalize all the options in order to meet his need.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HyperCam downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HyperCam.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install HyperCam on your PC, you have to download the HC2Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is HyperCam free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.