HTTrack is an Offline browser. It lets you download web pages to the hard drive to surf the afterwards without having to be connected to Internet.
HTTrack can download a whole web site from Internet. It downloads HTML pages, images, directories and other files to your PC.
HTTrack keeps the links structure from the original site and it lets you surf the downloaded site as it was the original one. By just opening a page from the downloaded site you’ll get to surf the web you’ve downloaded as if you were online.
HTTrack lets you restart downloads from the sites.
HTTrack is very customizable by letting you optimize the downloads from web sites.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HTTrack downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HTTrack.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of HTTrack.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.49-2. For Windows 64-bit the version we offer is the 3.49-2.
- Is HTTrack free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.