- HeidiSQL Windows 10
HeidiSQL is a small but potent tool well-known as "interface graph", which is very used to play the programmer's roll.
This application allows us to have a great handling on the computer database, having the option of negotiating data charts, making consultations, importing files, carrying out changes between two different data charts, and even standing out the different commands presented with different colors.
All the users that develop and create web pages, they can be given for very well served when making use of this simple and practical tool, since it will benefit them to carry out different operations in the running of HeidiSQL.
HeidiSQL presents a nice interface, simple and with all necessary tools. The window in that all the operations are developed is small, appropriate for their functions and without necessity of being to have an extravagant volume, however, you can make of this window a bigger one throwing of the right lower part.
When start running HeidiSQL, you will meet with the option "New", to begin with a new session. Later you will be able to give it the name you want and to carry out some changes presented in the panel located at the right part of the window, with the possibility of providing it a Password, user, the port, SSL options changes and even the statistics view.
Exporting SQL, data and charts to formats as CSV, XML or HTML; in short, a great variety of options and alternatives to run using this graphic interface: HeidiSQL.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HeidiSQL downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HeidiSQL.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install HeidiSQL on your PC, you have to download the HeidiSQL_126.96.36.19996_Setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 188.8.131.5296.
- Is HeidiSQL free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.