- HDDlife Pro Windows 7
Review HDDlife Pro
HDDlife Pro verifies the state of the hard drive, warning about any possible failure that there may be.
If you think the information in your hard drive is important, beat future problems in your hard drive and don’t lose your photos, videos, documents, contacts and messages from your friends.
It is better to be safe than sorry, and that’s what HDDlife is for, which informs te state of our hard drive. It shows the temperature of the hard drive, its health, and free and used space in it. HDDlife Pro is in charge of periodically monitorize your hard drive and inform about its performance.
Before having to use an application that recovers data from the hard drive better install HDDlife and check about the state of the hard drive, to know if you should consider buying a new one.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HDDlife Pro downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HDDlife Pro.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install HDDlife Pro on your PC, you have to download the HDDlifeDe%203.1.170.msi file to your Windows and install it.
- Is HDDlife Pro free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.