Review HD Video Converter Factory Pro
HD Video Converter Factory Pro is a software for converting high definition videos to more than 300 formats and different devices.
The world of video formats is complex, and with multiple video formats incompatible with each other. Video players are also normally good at playing specific video formats, while the rest of the video formats are not played at all or played incorrectly.
This also impacts on video editing softwares, since you won't be able to export all the existing video formats, but only import those supported by the editing software.
To solve this kind of issues, it is better to have a video converter that is able to convert as much video formats as possible, and which is also user-friendly.
HD Video Converter Factory Pro by WonderFox is prepared to process and convert almost all video formats, with the advantage of supporting high definition video formats, like 4K (Ultra HD), 1080P (Full HD) and 720P (HD).
One of the advantages of this software is that it uses our PC hardware to speed up the process of video conversion. It will use the entire power from the Multi-CPU processors and with Hyper Threading to save more conversion time.
Upon software installation, we will be able to drag (or open) multiple video files and to set up conversion parameters.
On the right of the screen, we'll have a dropdown menu that we can tap on to deploy all the available formats for converting a video. As we'll see below, there are plenty of formats available, and they are all properly organized for their easy selection. For example, if we want to convert a video to play it in a Kindle of Amazon, we'll choose “Amazon” from the list, and we'll see all the Kindle versions available. The same with Apple, Android, Sony devices, among others.
Before converting the video, we can make some basic editing from the software itself. For example, we might do the following:
Cutting: with this option, we can choose a video section to be converted. This means that in a 2-hour video we can select a 15-minute fragment to be solely converted.
Rotating: we can flip the videoimage vertically or horizontally.
Adding efffects: we can apply a series of video effects, like pixellation, black and white, highlight images, soft focus, and more.
Once all the options are set up, we only have to press the “Run” button at the right bottom to start with the process of video converting.
Although the software is mainly focused on video converting, it also supports:
Different audio converting formats: wav, mp3, wma, ogg, etc.
YouTube video and song downloading. With this option, we only have to indicate the YouTube video URL that we want to download, and the format under which we want to store the video.
The software is in English and paid. In the trial version, we can convert up to 5 minutes of video, and download up to 20 videos/songs from YouTube.
If you're looking for a user-friendly software with HD video support, this HD Video Converter Factory Pro is much recommended.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HD Video Converter Factory Pro downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HD Video Converter Factory Pro.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install HD Video Converter Factory Pro on your PC, you have to download the hd-video-converter-pro.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is HD Video Converter Factory Pro free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.