- HD Tune Windows 10
Review HD Tune
HD Tune is an utility that shows information of the performance of the hard disk.
HD Tune is to check the hard disk and prevent possible loosing data. It is easy to use.
HD Tune permits to make test prove the hard disk performance. Besides it shows other information as serial number, firmware version or buffer size. You can also see information on the possible shortcomings of the hard disk, and this way to see if it is necessary to replace the hard disk for other new.
HD Tune is simple to use and you can prevent any loosing data. A simple and functional program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is HD Tune downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of HD Tune.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install HD Tune on your PC, you have to download the hdtune_255.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is HD Tune free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.