- Guitar and bass Windows 10
Review Guitar and bass
Guitar and bass is a stringed instrument simulator, free and easy to use.
Guitar and bass allows real-time simulation of the guitar (6 and 7 string), bass (4 and 5 string), banjo (4 and 5 string) and mandolin, each of these instruments with their sounds and tunings.
The editor of Guitar and bass tablature allows viewing, editing and playing tablature in ASCII format (TAB and TXT extensions). The set up of a tab (speed, sound, instrument, etc.) is automatically saved, and when a tab is reloaded the settings return to the saved state.
It also has a rhythm editor to create, save and change drum beats. Even Guitar and bass has a chord finder to find the notes update the list, and a tone search engine to find the key tones belonging to a given chord.
The highlight is the exercise guide that includes the Guitar and bass software: there are music theory exercises to exercise basic theory, but with a practical approach; practices to learn the notes on the guitar neck, others ear training exercises for expedite the hearing and, finally, tests to help memorize the height of certain notes. All exercises are configurable and allow you to choose which notes, scales, chords, and intervals are desired to exercise.
The great advantage compared to other programs of this kind is that Guitar and bass is available in Spanish, thereby making easier the understanding and use for Spanish speakers. It is also available in English and Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Guitar and bass downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Guitar and bass.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Guitar and bass on your PC, you have to download the guitar-and-bass-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.2.1.
- Is Guitar and bass free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.