Review Google DNS Helper
Google DNS Helper is a simple tool with the only purpose of living your browser searches a DNS change, so you can accelerate the connection.
This tool works in a very nice and simple way, the only thing you have to do is to open the tool and its interface will show you all the information and work that this browser helper, once there, pick "Switch to Google DNS" and with this movement, it will be already activated. If for any reason you don’t like the new mode, in the same Google DNS Helper window, you will find in the first bottom panel the option "Restore DNS", which will give you back the previous one.
Among the features mentioned before in Google DNS Helper, it is the possibility of one access and higher speed while browsing the web, but if it is not enough, the DNS election can provide more safety in connection to your searches. As indicates its name, is a tool branched from Google, reason why it is going to bring lots of benefits; when searching in Google Search, will you obtain much more advanced and appropriated results.
Google DNS Helper is the right tool to make your browsing faster, safer and complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Google DNS Helper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Google DNS Helper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Google DNS Helper on your PC, you have to download the GoogleDNSHelper.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Google DNS Helper free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.