Review GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE
GODDESS OF VICTORY: NIKKE is a game that combines two interesting genres, the shooter game and rol gacha game, creating an amazing experience where you can form your squad of cybernetic women called NIKKE.
These super girls are equipped with different weapons, making them lethal in any battle scenario. They also have their characteristics and unique abilities.
Each of these NIKKE girls possesses an element associated with them, such as Fire, Water, Wind, Iron, and Electric, causing 10% damage to enemies depending on the element. This is important because they play a fundamental role on the battlefield, either as an attack (which are the ones that cause great damage to enemies), defense (use of shields, providing less battle damage generated by the opponent), or support on the battlefield.
The type of weapons used by the NIKKE are classified by class; we have the following.
- SG Class (Shotguns), used for short-range attacks, but with a devastating effect on the area it hits.
- SMG Class (Submachine Gun) is a short-range flamethrower but very effective.
- AR Class (Assault Rifles), is a medium-range weapon that is well-balanced for all situations.
- MG Class (Machine Gun) is also a medium-range weapon, but with very high power in case of enemy avalanches.
- SR Class (Sniper Rifles) is a long-range weapon with great precision to eliminate distant enemies.
- RL Class (Rocket Launcher) is a long-range weapon capable of destroying the area where it falls, making it perfect for taking out a large number of enemies at once.
As for the game environment, we have various modes, such as the story mode of the main plot; we can also find a simulation data center, the interception, another area to collect materials, and the tribe tower, where we can increase the level of the characters and make them stronger.
The design of the characters is really good, as well as the environment where it develops, as they have very striking details.
- Operating Systems