Gnumeric is a tool to calculate in the style of Excel spreadsheet.
This application handles mostly the same functions of any calculus spreadsheet. It standouts by the possibility of exporting and importing data in several formats, which makes of Gnumerica tool compatible to renamed programs as : Excel, StarOffice, SC, PlanPerfect, DIF, Lotus 1-2-3, among many others.
Gnumeric has the capacity of importing and exporting text formats, as HTML tables. This numeric tool is a free new alternative in cases which it is not possible to acquire calculus spreadsheets as Excel. Its level of functionality and stability makes it an integral program.
The interface used in Gnumeric is very common and as a positive consequence, it makes it visually more classic and simple to use concerning its handling; maybe the colors are the only thing different from the famous Excel, since its functions are identical except for esthetic and design features.
File, edit, see, insert, format, tools, data. Tables, graphics, numbers and ciphers compose this classic calculus spreadsheet and turn Gnumeric into a current calculus spreadsheet, with the only difference about its options to adapt to recognized formats.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Gnumeric downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Gnumeric.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Gnumeric on your PC, you have to download the gnumeric-1.10.16-20110616.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Gnumeric free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.