GIDZip is an application for compressing and decompressing files.
Most of the times we save works created in our computers which we no longer use. These files take up space in the hard disk and reduce its storage and working capacity. This is a very useful tool in order to keep the files and prevent them from taking up too much space in the GIDZip disk.
GIDZip is compatible with the most usual compressing file formats, such as: zip, .rar, .jar and .tar, among others.
The GIDZip interface is very intuitive and easy to handle. The program allows the export of files to .csv format, so that they can be imported to a database. There is an extra function which allows the creation of executable files.
GIDZip is a strong program that allows a quick compression and export of the files.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is GIDZip downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of GIDZip.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install GIDZip on your PC, you have to download the gdzipins.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is GIDZip free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.