- GeoDress Windows 7
GeoDress is a Java-based application, is easy to use and has been designed to assist in tasks concerning geo coding JPG format images.
Geo coded images are those which have information on the latitude and longitude where they were created. Through the geo tagging we can find a wide range of information about a particular place, how to find images that were taken near a site by introducing the geographical coordinates in a search engine.
If we have images in our computer that have been geo tagged, we could extract that information and check the coordinates against GeoDress.
Using GeoDress is very simple: you can download it from the website, unzip it (it will be downloaded in zip format) and run the program through the java GeoDress.jar command. You can load the JPG image files as GeoDress and you will see the data, latitude, longitude and current coordinates of the images.
With GeoDress you will get the addresses of the encoded images and check the existing coordinates in your files. You can copy this data onto the clipboard or remove a file with that information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is GeoDress downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 2003 64 bits, Windows 2000 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of GeoDress.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is GeoDress free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.