- Geemail Windows 7
Geemail is a program or application to make easier accessing your Gmail account, besides of working with an interface of Gmail’s web page.
With this practical tool you could access your Gmail without being connected and with the possibility of downloading the files you have in your mail in a quicker way. Geemail maybe doesn’t offer the exact same functions that offers Gmail, but some of the most necessary ones. From this application you could write a mail without being connected and leave it as “sent”, once you have web connection, it will be automatically detected and instantly send.
In a sharpest summary, it is possible to say that Geemail is a heir of Gmail to make easier the task of uploading mails that take too long, which is very boring; with Geemail downloads will have an unique speed saving a lot of time.
This virtual helper and Gmail clone will make your mail review a simple daily event, quick and without any complications when downloading files. Its main feature is automatic connection detection to send previously written mails that weren’t sent.
Geemail will be the tool that will help a lot your daily reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Geemail downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Geemail.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 1.0.
- Is Geemail free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.