Review Garden of Coloured Lights
Garden of Coloured Lights is a 2D shooting videogame,
Garden of Coloured Lights is a free downloadable open code game, easy to download and install in the computer. Due to its open code feature, the user cannot only play but also make changes in the game and customize it as he likes it.
With some innovative elements with respect to other two dimensions shooting games, Garden of Coloured Lights has very clear vector graphics and a very good sound track, as well as remarkable sound effects.
The level of difficulty increases in Garden of Coloured Lights as you move forward from screen to screen, what makes this videogame one of the most interesting and appealing ones to play and have fun.
Garden of Coloured Lights is based on an Allegro games programming library, a multi-platform that allows the application to be installed in the most well-know operating systems. It is recommended to use a joystick to make the playability of this game easier.
Skills, patience and effort are what you need to play 2D shooting ships Garden of Coloured Lights.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Garden of Coloured Lights downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Garden of Coloured Lights.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Garden of Coloured Lights on your PC, you have to download the garden-1.0.8-RC.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Garden of Coloured Lights free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.