- Folder Castle Windows 7
Review Folder Castle
Folder Castle is a program created to hide any file type or folder, blocking the memory it occupies.
With this magnificent program that it is ideal to provide privacy in a PC, it will be possible to hide documents, images, executable files and more, with the great particularity that neither the local computer’s administrator will be able to consent to them without permission through a password protection configured by file’s owner. There will be no longer inconvenience when we need to keep some file secretly.
Folder Castle doesn't have limits about quantity of files or folders that you want to hide. It has as comparative advantage with other programs, the “Invisible Way” that basically eliminates any installation sign or activity from the program’s system and any rake will even disappear all uninstalling signs programs if you wish so.
It`s about time to finish up "secret" files movements’ of our personal folders; with Folder Castle and in few clicks, all rake of the portfolio, file, document or image, will be eliminated of computer`s cache memory.
But it`s not only about hiding our information: Folder Castle has a "clandestine" files protection against some class of malicious programs (virus, trojan, spyware, among other) that could deceive the security of the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Folder Castle downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Folder Castle.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Folder Castle on your PC, you have to download the FolderCastle.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Folder Castle free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.