Review FLV Player
FLV Player allows you to play and upload to the Internet FLV video format files.
It is quickly installed and id doesn’t consume a lot of computer memory even being a program that works with videos. FLV Player supports all video files available from Adobe Flash Platform.
Although convoluted, FLV Player controls are very simple: allowing to increase the size of the image, leave the screen in full screen mode, or consult the meta data Panel file that is playing.
FLV Player is very useful since it allows inserting video files in your blog or web page quickly and easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FLV Player downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FLV Player.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FLV Player on your PC, you have to download the flvplayer-setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is FLV Player free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.