- FinePrint Windows 10
FinePrint is used to format documents and save printer’s ink.
FinePrint will save ink from the printer thanks to the following options:
- Preview of the document: it deletes unnecessary pages.
- Saving ink: you can convert texts into black font and avoid graphics to be printed.
- Group pages: you can print 2, 4 or 8 pages in one folio.
- Water Marks: you can place, either on the top or bottom of the page, the date, time or text you like.
- Combined work: you can group several works and print hem all in one. It is useful for printing several web pages in one document.
These are only some features of FinePrint, to discover the rest you just have to download it and try it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FinePrint downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FinePrint.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install FinePrint on your PC, you have to download the fp715.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is FinePrint free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.