- FinePrint home
- Operating Systems
FinePrint is used to format documents and save printer’s ink.
FinePrint will save ink from the printer thanks to the following options:
- Preview of the document: it deletes unnecessary pages.
- Saving ink: you can convert texts into black font and avoid graphics to be printed.
- Group pages: you can print 2, 4 or 8 pages in one folio.
- Water Marks: you can place, either on the top or bottom of the page, the date, time or text you like.
- Combined work: you can group several works and print hem all in one. It is useful for printing several web pages in one document.
These are only some features of FinePrint, to discover the rest you just have to download it and try it.