Review FIFA Mobile: FIFA World Cup
Enjoy the FIFA World Cup 2022 on your cell phone
FIFA Mobile FIFA World Cup is a soccer game for mobile devices that is officially licensed by the FIFA World Cup 2022. This mobile version of the famous EA Sports FIFA soccer game allows you to experience the official FIFA World Cup 2022 tournament. You can build your Ultimate team and play through the official World Cup bracket with any of the 32 qualified nations. Included is a real-time 11v11 game mode, a variety of online game modes such as Head-to-Head and VS Attack, and a Manager mode where you can choose strategic tactics for your team to level up and become FIFA World Cup champions. Updated teams and players are included to reflect the 22/23 real-world soccer season. The game features more than 15,000 authentic soccer stars, including world-class talents such as Kylian Mbappé, Vini Jr, and Christian Pulisic.
- The control of the game is excellent and easy to understand.
- Realistic graphics
- The events that make the game never dies
- The kits
- The poor optimization of the online can hinder the match/training, creating impotence when the opponent is disconnected and leaving you playing against the machine and making you lose matches that you were even winning
- The lack of realism in fouls and goal situations near the end of the match.
- The payment system of the game and the impossibility of buying players in the transfer market.
In summary, the most notable aspects of the game are the excellent graphics, great gameplay, and fun. However, the game can become a "pay-to-win," and the optimization problems in the online mode can become desperate.
FIFA and its long history of games
FIFA is a series of soccer games created by EA Sports. The series began in 1993 and has been released annually, making it one of the world's most popular and enduring sports game series. Over the years, the FIFA series has added various features and game modes, such as building a soccer team of your favorite players, competing in online leagues and tournaments, and controlling tactics and strategies in real matches.
In addition, the FIFA series has been officially licensed by FIFA and has included team and player licenses from around the world, allowing players to experience real-life soccer within the game. The FIFA series has generally received positive reviews and has sold millions of copies worldwide.
- Operating Systems