FFHardener is a tiny but potent tool to protect the famous browser Mozilla Firefox of different threats.
The function that has to carry out FFHardener is really the one of strengthening all the levels of security that stay active in Firefox in the constant handling and use that he/she is given to this browser.
Among characteristic one of the main ones that FFHardener offers, it is the one of eliminating the whole browsing record and the cache of all the pages that is kept, previously visited in the searcher. Unfortunately every time they are more the number of threats and malicious files that try to consent to the computer through of browsers, pages, etc. to Diminish these problems and these dangers in occasions one can be a little complicated, slow or it is simply impossible.
Thanks to FFHardener this work reality is made, protecting the browser Mozilla Firefox of any threat type that he/she is wanted to integrate, omitting the algorithm R4 in connections SSL, because it is an insecure encrypt.
FFHardener is an excellent option to protect your browser Mozilla Firefox of any threat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is FFHardener downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of FFHardener.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is FFHardener free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.