Review FarmVille 2: Country Escape
FarmVille 2 Country Escape is a farming simulation game where you will be able to feel the experience as if you were on grandma's farm.
As its name suggests, this is an improved version of the previous release since they have improved the opportunities to get new rewards, as well as to recharge the water supply constantly. This is very important because you will be able to cultivate new crops without wasting a lot of time like the others.
Another important aspect is building, developing, and maintaining your own city. Use all your imagination because now you can do it without using the Internet, but don't worry, everything will be saved until you are online again, so you won't lose what you have built at that moment.
Some additional facts you need to know about this world are:
- You can send workers to collect fruits and vegetables to grandma's farm. In grandpa's pond, you can collect mint fish. Also, you can exploit the mines around your town to collect quartz, tin, and copper, which you can use to make tools or foundations for your new buildings.
- Something that has been very exciting and well-liked is the new events that FarmVille 2: Country Escape has, where you will be able to find valuable fossils for your museums or exchange them for some other object you need in the excavation event.
- Another event is the return to Casa Mu, where you can get back the cattle before the dark cloud surrounding your city appears.
- We also have the traditional battle of tomatoes, where only the best chefs in the world can delight us with unique dishes. And the event is called gastronomic vacation, where you will have to eat several dishes at a considerable speed to win this contest and prove that no one can defeat your appetite.
- Other outstanding features of the game are, undoubtedly, the graphics and sounds, which trap you in a countryside environment, as they are fundamental since they completely capture the audience.
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape home
- Operating Systems