Review Ember Media Manager
Ember Media Manager is a cataloguer / organizer of movies and TV shows.
Thanks to Ember Media Manager we can have all the information of our movies and TV series to date. We can select the information we want to update: synopsis, actors, pictures, posters, etc.. The information we download, we can use it in our multimedia players XBMC and Mediaportal.
Ember Media Manager automatically download information from the Internet, thus being able to have all our movies and TV series updated in a simple way. We may also use the rename tool to have the folders and files of our videos well organized.
Ember Media Manager allows us to have our collection of films and TV series fully organized and updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ember Media Manager downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Ember Media Manager.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Ember Media Manager on your PC, you have to download the Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha-x86.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11 beta.
- Is Ember Media Manager free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.