Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery recovers the forgotten or lost passwords from different types of documents.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery allows several computers to work in recovering a lost password. Through their net server-client system, you can merge the power of several computers to decode the lost passwords.
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery supports the following softwares and documents:
- Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint 2007/XP/2003 (.DOC, .XLS, .PPT)
- Microsoft Word/Excel 97/2000 (.DOC, .XLS)
- Microsoft Money
- Microsoft OneNote
- PGP (.PGP, .SKR, .PGD, .EXE)
- Personal Information Exchange - PKCS #12 (.PFX, .P12)
- Adobe Acrobat PDF with 128-bit and 40-bit encryption
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista (LM/NTLM)
- Windows SYSKEY
- Windows DCC (Domain Cached Credentials)
- Intuit Quicken (.QDF)
- Lotus Notes ID Files
- MD5 hashes
Elcomsoft Distributed Password Recovery has a password recovering system (NTLM) which can speed 25 times the recovering process. This system works with of graphic accelerators GeForce 8.