- eBoostr Windows 10
eBoostr is an application that optimizes the upload time in our operating system.
eBoostr increases our system’s speed using any extractable system available (pen drive, SD cards, etc). If it happened more than once that your computer slowed down by using a lot of memory when executing certain application, eBoostr will interfere before it happens to avoid collapse.
As a reference you will realize that there are times when a blue screen with an error code appears and your equipment is paralyzed with no explanation: - big trouble if you are working in something important. The worst part is when you restart the computer; the problem will not be solved efficiently.
To stop this “slow”, “instability” and “low efficiency” troubles eBoostr will optimize, after a few minutes of research, all problems that can be found on the computers. If you have bought a computer recently and all these things happen, you may be thinking that it was poorly configured. But there is no reason for that, so that’s why is recommended to run eBoostr to avoid collapse.
This program is easy to configure, it is possible to include it in an USB memory, an alternative hard disk or any other storage method in order to obtain an additional support.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is eBoostr downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of eBoostr.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install eBoostr on your PC, you have to download the eBoostr.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is eBoostr free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.