- EasyIPLookUP Windows 7
EasyIPLookUP is an application used to follow IP (Internet Protocol) and obtain specific information about it.
In the graphic interface of EasyIPLookUP you could appreciate a map of the entire world and with a balloon the place where the IP is located stands out, geo locating the place more accurately.
What EasyIPLookUP does is to indicate the city and country where the IP address which we have chosen in the map is being used. In order to be the most accurate as possible, EasyIPLookUP also gives information on regional codes and coordinates of that IP.
EasyIPLookUP also allows adjusting the transparency in order to show the windows located below.
EasyIPLookUP searches and finds better statics than dynamics IP, because the latter change periodically the Internet user and are more difficult to locate.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is EasyIPLookUP downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of EasyIPLookUP.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install EasyIPLookUP on your PC, you have to download the EasyIPLookUP.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is EasyIPLookUP free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.