Review DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper is a powerful software to extract and convert Blu-ray discs into other file formats.
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper allows converting titles in Blu-ray format into other video and audio files. As input, it supports Blu-ray formats and ISO files, and as output the formats MPEG-4, H.264, MKV, MP4, AVI, M2TS, WMV, TS for video and WMA, WAV, MP3, MP4, M4A, AAC, AC3, DTS for audio.
Apart form converting the file formats, DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper also converts Blu-Ray movies into formats compatible with specific devices such as iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, Zune, Apple TV, Xbox 360, KindleFire and PDA.
DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper includes a video editor to modify or extract a part of the movie before converting the file. It also allows users to modify conversion characteristics such as aspect ratio, frame resolution, bit rates and encoding methods to their liking.
A characteristic that makes DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper a very powerful converter is that it can work with various files simultaneously and at a rather high conversion speed.
Additionally, with DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper you will be able to create your own DVD and Blu-ray discs with your favorite films and videos.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper on your PC, you have to download the DVDFab11_11034_Online.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11.
- Is DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.