- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy Windows 10
Review DVDFab Blu-ray Copy
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy is a powerful Blu-ray file recorder.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy removes copy protections in any Blu-ray disk. It can also copy Blu-ray to another Blu-ray disk, to the computer hard disk or to another external device.
DVDFab Blu-ray Copy has four copy modes and multiple configurations, which allow the user to modify and customize the Blu-ray copy as needed. The copy modes are Full Disc, Main Movie, Clone and Write Data.
After removing the best-known and current copy protections, DVDFabBlu-ray Copy preserves image and sound quality and it has excellent ripping and cloning speed. Even during the copying process, if compression is necessary, DVDFab Blu-ray Copy suppresses HD sound and it transforms it to another format to save space for the disk.
To download DVDFab Blu-ray Copy you only have to download the file from the official web page, and currently, the same file includes other company’s products, such as DVDFab DVD Copy, DVDFab Video Converter and DVDFabBlu-ray-to-DVD Converter.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DVDFab Blu-ray Copy downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10 64 bits, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of DVDFab Blu-ray Copy.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install DVDFab Blu-ray Copy on your PC, you have to download the DVDFab11_11034_Online.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 220.127.116.11.
- Is DVDFab Blu-ray Copy free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.