Review Disney Twisted-Wonderland
Watch out, Marvel; Disney is entering the competition of video games.
So it is Internet users, now we can enjoy a game of gacha, which focuses on reading the story and interaction of its characters.
The plot of the story begins when you arrive at a wizard academy, very much in the style of the famous Harry Potter school, where many villains live and where you can meet characters such as:
- Alice in Wonderland, here we can find Heartslabyul, a villain specialized in the rigor of a Queen of hearts twisted with evil.
- Sleeping Beauty, here we will find Malefica, who will do everything that seems noble to her, although the nobility is something twisted for her.
- Hercules, here we will find Hades, the lord of the dead.
- The Lion King, who does not remember Scar? Vile and treacherous even with his relatives, and who will not rest until he becomes the king of the beasts of this world.
- Snow White, here we will find the evil stepmother, the Queen, who will not rest to eliminate every woman more beautiful than her in this world.
- The Little Mermaid, here we will find Ursula, known as the Witch of the seven seas, who will show no mercy and benevolence to anyone who interferes with her plans.
- Aladdin, here we will find Jafar, the Arabian magician who wants to be a sultan so that everyone can surrender at his feet.
It is worth mentioning that, as in the other games, you will have to complete a series of missions or tasks to increase their statistics and defeat each of the villains you encounter.
The battle system is a turn-based role-playing game where you can unlock more characters. Still, you must pay some attention since each battle revolves around the elements they have (Water, Fire, Cosmic, and Flora), so you must put together an excellent team to defeat your enemies.
Disney has done a great job designing the characters since they are fantastic.
The animations are well done because they look fluid.
The battles generated in the game are straightforward.
The explanation that you are often given as a guide is usually very long, which generates discomfort when playing it, as it appears in each of the sections of the game.
- Disney Twisted-Wonderland home
- Operating Systems