- DIALux Windows 10
DIALux is an excellent and powerful free tool to create illumination projects.
DIALux is an essential software for architects and interior designers because it allows them to plan the luminaries, in the exterior and the interior, of a particular space.
Although the program is not difficult to use, it is advisable first to familiarize with all the available tools and have a look at the user’s manual. The manual is in Spanish and is very didactic and clear regarding the explanations.
The graphical interface of DIALux is divided mainly into three work areas: the CAD window, the project manager and the guide. These three work areas will help you carry out a quick presentation of the lighting installation. The project manager includes an Inspector and the corresponding tree structure with items such as project, furniture, textures, luminaries, output.
DIALux allows seeing the planning in 3D and ground view, and you can use side and front views for an interactive planning. Besides, you can move, modify the scale, turn and select the objects that are available in the interior and exterior spaces.
You can import and export .dwg, .dxf, .3ds and .gbxml files in all your projects. The
DIALux project works with world leading luminaries manufacturers, since the database of the company DIAL is associated with international companies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is DIALux downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of DIALux.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install DIALux on your PC, you have to download the DIALux_evo_9.0.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the evo 9 + patch 4.
- Is DIALux free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.