Review Date A Live: Spirit Pledge HD
Date A Live Spirit Plede is a role-playing game that includes impressive battles. You also experience a dating simulation with the characters, which can become the key to emerging victorious.
The game is based on the famous anime series Date A Live from 2013, where you will have to fight against various enemies using a group of heroines, each with a unique personality and abilities.
Each character can be classified by levels based on usefulness to the game, for example:
- Level S, if you take your character to this level, there is no doubt that you will almost always get the victory since here is the strongest.
- Level A, here you will find the strongest characters but lacking the unique abilities of the S level. However, they are within the Olympus of the most powerful warriors.
- Level B, here are the heroines of average rank because they are the first ones you will get at the beginning of the game, which will help you advance.
- Level C, here you will find the low-class heroines since they do not have many skills in the game.
- Level D, this rank is the lowest level, and the truth is that it costs a lot to improve their skills since they need a lot of time and experience points to be able to defeat the enemies.
The details of each character are well done; you feel like you're in the anime.
The game is very entertaining and fun to pass the time.
You can't unlock characters with a unique rarity in a quick way, so the only option available is spending money.
As for the dialogue options presented to us to try to date some spirit in the game, no matter which one you choose, it will not influence the game. They could have used it in an interactive way that would affect the game. For example, if we select some option that makes the couple angry.
- Date A Live: Spirit Pledge HD home
- Operating Systems