- CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor Windows 10
Review CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor
CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor is a software to check computer’s compatibility to open Blu-ray files.
CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor becomes to be a powerful tester to detect if a PC is compatible with the accurate opening of Blu-ray files.
Probably the equipmente where you want to show a Blu-ray film has got a player of this kind of files installed, however, the computer has to have other devices for the accurate reproduction of this kind of films.
CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor tests if the graphics card can support high-definition, if the equipment supports to show the film, if audio codecs are appropriate to take advantage of Blu-ray potencial and the amount of memory still left.
It also detects reproduction video softwares in the computer, kind of video conection and drivers. Everything is done in order to make the best way to show Blu-ray films, since it needs a powerful technology to take the maximum advantage.
When launching the CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor graphic interface two options are offered: to test the Blu-ray disc, in a basic and advanced way, and to scan the reproduction’s contents in 3D. When de equipment test is done, CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor suggests components’ actualizations to adapt the equipment to the accurate displays for Blu-ray films.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor on your PC, you have to download the UltraHDBlu-rayAdvisor_3201_BD_CDT180731-01.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.0.3201.0.
- Is CyberLink BD & 3D Advisor free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.