CrossCraze is a Scrabble game where we make words from the letters that are displayed.
The game consists of a board where you place letters and try to make a word. We must to cross words to be able to playing the game. We can play versus the computer or versus a friend.
We have 30 different boards ranging from 15x15 to 21x21 squares, thus being able to vary the difficulty and duration of the game. In addition to classic version, where we have to chain letters behind the existing ones, we can play the version where we can drop letters already on the board, called Tile Stacking Mode. All that is combined with 4 difficulty levels that make CrossCraze a video game wich we'll enjoy it for many hours.
Besides having a good time, we also can learn other languages, since this fun game includes dictionaries for 8 languages: English, French, Castilian, German, Italian, Swedish, Dutch and Danish. Thanks to difficulty levels, we can choose the level that best fits our knowledge of the chosen language. The game shows words according to the level and language.
The game is available in two versions, free and paid. The free brings limited functions:
- Only one board style
- Tile Stacking Mode is not available
- You can only select one opponent
- The online mode is not available
CrossCraze revives the classic Scrabble and allows us to spend hours of fun on our PC or mobile phone, because it's available for Windows and Android.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is CrossCraze downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of CrossCraze.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install CrossCraze on your PC, you have to download the CrossCraze-Free-Installer.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is CrossCraze free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.