Cross Summoner: R is a role-playing strategy game where the earth is under the control of dark magic that has taken over the people, and you have the responsibility to form a group of warriors to bring peace to this world.
The game has 32 characters classified by levels:
- Level S: These are the most powerful characters in the game since they have the best abilities. Therefore, if you have the option to equip this warrior, do it without hesitation.
- Level A: They are not as powerful as Level S, but they have great strength and performance in some battles, so if you don't have level S warriors, it is better to concentrate on improving the skills of warriors of this level.
- Level B: these are the ones you get at the beginning of the game and the ones you can use to complete missions and, thus, unlock more powerful warriors.
- Level C: they don't have extraordinary abilities and are considered the weakest warriors in the game, so it will cost you many resources to improve their abilities.
It is worth mentioning that among the previous ones, we can find warriors such as Castor, Combatant, Guardian, and Healer.
Another essential aspect to highlight is the multiple game modes it has, such as:
- PvE: Mode based on the game's story, where you can get exclusive items by defeating the bosses that guard the towers of this world.
- PvP: Fight against other players, and find new ways of strategy to become the number one.
- Training: this mode you use significantly to develop and evolve your characters and try to improve their skills.
- Guilds: form a massive alliance with your friends, and unlock special missions.
The characters and the battlefield arena are very detailed and well-designed, which looks great when playing.
Its game system is very focused on the automatic mode, which generates little human-player interaction since we are limited on the battlefield.