Console is a small utility that will help all users to see in a new way all those commands that comes installed in Windows.
As we know, Microsoft Windows commands console is already established in operative system, all in a classic way. But by using Console we will be able to see those commands in other way, since it will be possible to change how it is shown in the system.
This way the improvements that can be done in those commands are the change of color and background, a certain transparence level in each opened window, between other functions that brings Console.
In its interface we will be able to manage some projects, which are presented in its own tables or “Tabs” and which can be managed as users want to, since they can me renamed and configured according to what you wish.
Conclusion, with Console we will have a better communication with the original application commands.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Console downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Console.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is Console free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.