Review Chrome Cleanup Tool
Software Removal Tool is a free tool that removes all types of malware and spyware that affects the Google Chrome browser installed on Windows.
The spyware, adware, and malware, in general, are programs that, unlike viruses, they are not designed to be destructive. Even so, this programs despite not being considered a virus, it can be really annoying, because it can perform the following actions: change the browser default search engine, display unsolicited advertising, or alter web pages that we visited and display advertising disguised in them, etc. That situation makes that there is a multitude of tools dedicated exclusively to remove spyware, adware and malwares. Even Antivirus comes equipped with tools that address these annoying programs.
Software Removal Tool is a tool developed by Google and is focused exclusively on Windows users that use Chrome browser on their computers. This tool is designed to clean Google Chrome for possible malware that has been installed on the browser.
This tool does not require installation, and once it is executed, it automatically analyzes the computer in search of malware affecting the Chrome browser. In case of detecting any type of threat, the program offers the option to “reset” the browser, and delete the installed extensions, clear browser cache and restore the default values.
This tool can be considered as a last option if we fail to remove the malware with other specialized software. In this way, we will avoid having to uninstall the browser and reinstall it, since this tool returns the browser to “factory default”. The best thing is to have installed a good anti-spyware/adware, that scans the PC completely and is able to remove the malware of all installed browsers in the System. Even so, if all you want is to “clean” the Google Chrome browser, this tool is ideal.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Chrome Cleanup Tool downloadable for Windows 10?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 10.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bits, Windows 8, Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Chrome Cleanup Tool.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Chrome Cleanup Tool on your PC, you have to download the chrome_cleanup_tool.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the beta.
- Is Chrome Cleanup Tool free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.