- C&C Tiberian Sun Windows XP
Review C&C Tiberian Sun
C&C Tiberian Sun is another chapter of Command & Conquer saga. A strategy video game in real time with a long and entertained story. In this new fragment of the saga, Tiberius’s history goes on, in which you will see an Earth Planet semi destroyed by rumors battles and contamination, a kind of prevision to the current situation.
Talking about handling situations, C&C Tiberian Sun is a very addictive video game, attractive, handy and nice. It will be quite manageable and great if you are one of those players that like to do things on your own, since it has many possibilities to customize the base.
About its interface and sound graphic part it is very nice. The graphics are quite appropriated and give it an interesting touch to C&C Tiberian Sun, besides of being played by known actors.
Its sound effects are appropriated providing the right environment; the voices of the soldiers and troops are also much highlighted.
C&C Tiberian Sun will please you as Command & Conquer saga did with several “gamers” in the whole world. It is entertained, strategic, nice and in real time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is C&C Tiberian Sun downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of C&C Tiberian Sun.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is C&C Tiberian Sun free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.