BurnInTest is a program that tests your computer for reliability and stability.
BurnInTest helps to diagnostic and finds possible failures on the PC. By means of the testing it can be detected any hardware failures of the microprocessor, memory, hard disk, graphics card, sound card and units of DVD.
BurnInTest is useful for testing the system stability after an updating or hardwaer change (as can be the overclocking).
BurnInTest can be very useful for PC technical services, making easy to find possible hardware failures without opening the PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BurnInTest downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BurnInTest.
As for Windows 64-bit, this software is compatible with:
Windows XP 64 bits, Windows Vista 64 bits, Windows 7 64 bits.
Here you can download the 64-bit version of BurnInTest.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, it is compatible with Windows 64-bit, in the following link you can download the 64-bit version.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is BurnInTest free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.