Review Blu-ray Converter
Blu-ray to DVD allows you to convert Blu-ray files to other video formats.
Blu-ray to DVD offers conversion of content from Blu-Ray into compatible formats to record on DVD, with virtually no loss of quality.
Blu-rayto DVD graphic environment is very simple. There are two options to do the conversion: selecting the Blu-ray the file you want to move to a DVD or selecting the Blu-ray content disc ISO image.
You can also preview the interface of Blu-ray to DVD video before burning the DVD, it can be done directly or by writing a disk image of the converted file.
Before starting the conversion process it is recommendable to set the conversion options according to your taste to enjoy your favourite videos and movies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Blu-ray Converter downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Blu-ray Converter.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Blu-ray Converter on your PC, you have to download the vsoBlurayToDVD_setup.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Blu-ray Converter free?
- No, you need to pay to use this program. However, you will be able to download the demo version to try it out and see if you like it.