Review BitMeter II
BitMeter II is a program that allows monitoring the activity of our Internet connection.
BitMeter II monitorizes the activity of our Internet connection by showing an upstream and downstream speed graphic. It may as well display the data provided in numerical form.
BitMeter II serves to control, at any moment, the Internet connection and enables us to see if we are downloading or uploading something. It is easy to use and very configurable. You can even export the statistics to a CSV file.
BitMeter II allows monitoring our network from another computer, since it can install a web server on our computer. In this way, we will be able to access BitMeter II’s statistics in real time from any part of the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BitMeter II downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BitMeter II.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 3.6.0.
- Is BitMeter II free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.