Review Bikez II
Bikez II is a video game where the main character is a motorcyclist bandit.
If driving a vehicle is what you like, in Bikez II you have the opportunity to drive a motorcycle. In this game you are transformed into a motorcycle bandit who has a mission to fight to obtain money.
By obtaining more money you will be able to buy more weapons and motorcycles to continue committing crimes.
In Bikez II everything is allowed: stealing, shooting and running over people you find along the way. You will experience your journey through the city as if you were on a real life motorcycle; that is to say, as if you had a camera on the back of your head looking forward.
As the game develops, you will have to accomplish missions entrusted to you by the mafia gang you belong to. As you complete these missions, the next will prove to be more difficult in Bikez II.
You must be attentive and be quick as lightning because you can run into the police at any corner.
When you begin the game you will be able to choose to play a new game or continue a saved one. You can also set up the sound options from the home screen. In addition, Bikez II allows you to begin the game at an easy, normal or high difficulty level.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Bikez II downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Me, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Bikez II.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Bikez II on your PC, you have to download the setup_Bikez_II_2010_02_01.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Is Bikez II free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.