- BDInfo Windows 7
BDInfo is a Blu-ray disks decoder that provides information about the technical specifications of its content.
BDInfo was designed to describe video and audio technical specifications from Blu-ray movie disks.
BDInfo specifies the size of the disk analyzed, details its content and provides data about video stream, subtitles and audio.
To download BDInfo, it is necessary to entera name, an e-mail account and a country in the web browser to start the download.
BDInfo graphic interface is very simple, just select the disk to analyze and the application will complete the task.
After scanning, BDInfo gives a report of content analyzed in the Blu-ray disk. The report appears on the screen and a copy can be made: it is as easy as copying and pasting the report in a text editor in order to obtain a file that can be saved in a computer as a text file.
It is worth mentioning that if Blu-ray disks are copy protected, BDInfo may not perform its function correctly and the information provided may not be precise. In such circumstances, the information should be checked with another type of program.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is BDInfo downloadable for Windows 7?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows 7.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of BDInfo.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- Is BDInfo free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
Also, this software is open source, which means that you will be able to download the source code of the program, and if you are knowledgeable enough, you will be able to see how the software works internally and modify its functionality.