Review Arovax Shield
Arovax Shield is a security software that offers additional protection to your system proactively. It works silently in the background, watching for any malware or parasites that attempt to install or modify your system. It is a completely free product from Arovax Company, a privately held company based in Oregon, USA. Founded in 2001, Arovax Company is now recognized as a leading global Internet security software provider. You can download a fully functional copy of the software and use it free of charge for an unlimited time.
At the time, it was a personal security solution different from any firewall, antivirus or spyware removal tool. Instead of looking for traces of spyware or tracking applications that secretly send or receive data over the Internet, Arovax Shield blocks any attempt by malicious software to add entries to the auto-start menu, modify the registry, hijack or install itself in a browser, or find any other way to sneak onto a PC by stealth.
Given that Arovax Shield is discontinued and the latest version is dated April 26, 2007, it is important to note that it may not offer the same protection as other more up-to-date and advanced security solutions available on the market. However, if you are looking for an additional security option for your older operating system and are willing to take some risk, Arovax Shield may be an option to consider.
It's no secret that 90% of PCs are infected with all kinds of spyware, which cannot be detected by an antivirus or firewall or most other security software you have installed on your PC. Once hackers gain access to your PC, you are an easy target for remote access to Trojans, spyware, viruses, Internet worms, and other parasites. The security of your data, private files, online shopping details, and even the performance of your system is in their hands.
This software protects your PC with bulletproof security from known and unknown threats before they even reach your computer. Not tech-savvy? No problem! Its easy-to-use interface and default settings take the guesswork out of security.
The software detects and notifies you about all major online threats trying to penetrate your system and isolates and blocks them: spyware and adware, keyloggers, Trojan horses, management applications, and others.
Why do you need Arovax Shield - doesn't this situation sound familiar? Your data protection software seems strong and varied, but time and again, you have to interrupt your normal workflow to scan and clean your PC. Malicious programs penetrate your firewalls, and your antivirus tools can't deal with the wave of newer viruses.
Also, protect your IE and Firefox from unwanted extensions like strange toolbars or malicious browser helper objects and keep your default home page settings safe. Pay special attention to hosts files, the system registry, and other crucial areas of your PC that are the most frequent malware targets.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Arovax Shield downloadable for Windows XP?
- Yes, this software can be downloaded and is compatible with Windows XP.
- What operating systems is it compatible with?
- This software is compatible with the following 32-bit Windows operating systems:
Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Here you can download the 32-bit version of Arovax Shield.
- Is it compatible with 64-bit operating systems?
- Yes, although there is no special 64-bit version, so you can download the 32-bit version and run it on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
- What files do I need to download to install this software on my Windows PC?
- To install Arovax Shield on your PC, you have to download the ashield_2_setup_103.exe file to your Windows and install it.
- Which version of the program am I going to download?
- The current version we offer is the 2.1.103.
- Is Arovax Shield free?
- Yes, this program is free so you will be able to use it without any limitations, and without additional cost.
- Operating Systems
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP